Proposals will be considered by a judging panel comprised of the following individuals:
- Professor Michael McGarry, School of Planning, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Queens University, Belfast.(Chair)
- Frank McDonald, Environment Editor, The Irish Times
- Nathalie Weadick, Director, Irish Architecture Foundation (IAF)
- Eileen MacDonagh, Artist/Sculptor
- Dr James Moran, Lecturer in Ecology and Environmental Sscience, IT Sligo
- Sean Martin, Senior Architect, Sligo County Council
The judges reserve the right not to make an award if they decide that no entry fulfils the criteria. The judges may request that the winning entrant makes amendments to the design. The decision of the judges is final.
Competitors must not communicate with the judges, commissioners or promoter about the competition in any way until there is a public announcement of the winner. No partner, associate, or employee of any member of the judging panel may participate in the competition.